1. Yoplait Original Yogurt: 27 grams of sugar = 2.7 Krispy Kreme doughnutsThis just makes me think of those commercials where people are envisioning a sugary dessert but then satisfying that craving with a yogurt. If it’s sugar you seek, that will apparently work.
2. Luna bar: 11 grams of sugar = 1.1 Krispy Kreme doughnuts“I am going to eat a healthy health food bar thing,” you might think, while patting yourself on the back. Just be sure you know that these kinds of bars are often meal replacement bars, and not a free pass devoid of any sugar/calories.
3. 20 oz VitaminWater: 33 grams of sugar = 3.3 Krispy Kreme doughnutsDrinkable sugar or gnoshable doughnuts? I’m so confused as to where I should be sugaring up now.But hey, it isn’t just the sweet stuff you should take into consideration. There are plenty of savory options that can still pack a sugary punch.
4. California Pizza Kitchen Thai Chicken Salad: 45 grams of sugar = 4.5 Krispy Kreme doughnuts.Salad? Sugar? Yes. It can happen. Be aware.
5. Subway 6″ Sweet Onion Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich: 17 grams of sugar = 1.7 Krispy Kreme doughnutsHmm, a sandwich or a doughnut? The choice is yours to make but it seems the word “sweet” isn’t just a bit of affection here.