The other slant you can take on this story, as noted inside the article, is that maybe fat kids eat a LOT of processed junk.
Yet another angle that probably makes more sense: kids who eat a lot of processed junk make themselves fat.
- Plastics chemicals may boost kids’ risk for obesity and diabetes. (mcphsnaturalproducts.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Health Concerns for Children Revealed (medindia.net)
- Childhood Obesity – The Terrible Outlook for The Future (holistichealthliving.wordpress.com)
- Poor Children Show a Decline in Obesity (medindia.net)
- Biggest Loser Pediatrician Joanna Dolgoff Still Misinforming Nation Regarding Childhood Obesity (weightymatters.ca)
- U.S. Beginning to Break the Link Between Childhood Poverty and Obesity (dailyfinance.com)