The Jillian favors xylitol over stevia from a taste perspective. Here on this particular blog we come down in favor of learning to eat things with their natural degree of sweetness, so that you retrain yourself to enjoy the natural sweetness of foods.
Barring that, we don’t have any particular agenda. If you don’t have any particular issue with any particular artificial sweetener, there’s so many bigger fish to fry that we don’t make any specific issue about any of them. Some people do (links in the Related articles).
- 8 Summer Beverages to Avoid (foodconsumer.org)
- Sinister Coffee Sweeteners – These Skull and Crossbones Sugar Cubes are Devilishly Delicious (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Top 10 Inflammatory Foods to Avoid Like the Plague (realfarmacy.com)
- How to make the Healthiest Smoothies! (fitandfablife.wordpress.com)
- Limit sugary drinks, says dentist (stuff.co.nz)
- Say No to Inflammatory Foods (pattycakesworld.wordpress.com)