Ever get really tired of the work lunch you pack for yourself? There’s just so much you can do with a sandwich, salad, or freezer meal.
Here’s some alternatives:
- Use a different kind of dressing, sauce, or seasoning to make your lunch really different from what you’re used to.
- Make extra of your dinner and take it for lunch. If you don’t like the thought of eating the same thing that close together, you can experiment with freezing ahead.
- Eat lunch with other people instead of by yourself.
- Turn off the media and just enjoy the process of eating lunch.
- Go home for lunch, if there’s ample time.
- Go for a walk or go to the gym at lunchtime, and eat a more portable, handheld lunch.
- Healthy Lunches at Work (foxnews.com)
- Debate: Are packed lunches or school dinners healthier for your child? (ecoeatsuk.wordpress.com)
- Simple, satisfying lunch (mspaleo.wordpress.com)
- Latest Food Review: Middle School Lunches (thedailycity.com)
- Best Dad Ever Illustrates His Kids’ Lunch Bags Every Day Since 2008 (foodbeast.com)