Pretty long row to hoe on this one to attribute this poor girl’s cause of death to the 2 Monster beverages she had on consecutive days.
We remind you again– the caffeine level in a Monster serving is similar to that of coffee, though the energy drink is going to have several different stimulants mixed in to heighten the actual stimulant impact.
We really recommend natural stimulants: exercise, pleasant conversation, and having things to get up and go do.
- Monster Says Drink Didn’t Kill Teen (abcnews.go.com)
- Monster Beverage: Caffeine, teen’s death not linked (healthnexercise.com)
- Monster Beverage says no link between caffeine and teen girl’s death (foxnews.com)
- Monster hits back after teen’s death (kshb.com)
- UPDATE 4-Monster Beverage says its energy drinks did not kill teen (uk.reuters.com)
- Monster hits back at lawsuit over teenager’s death (miamiherald.com)