We are quickly closing in on our 1,300 th post here. What stands out as the few, essential, always true methods we have learned about losing weight and maintaining that smaller state …
1. Consistency matters most. Doing what you’re doing, every single day.
2. Nobody is 100 % consistent. Having the grace to accept and work within that, is a huge win.
3. Losing weight is about eating consistently less without causing more of a feeling of deprivation than you are ready to handle.
4. Feeling good is at least partially a factor of being as physically active as you are able to be.
5. Losing is relatively easy. Losing over a long period of time, then keeping it off, is difficult and rare and is not accomplished without huge personal investment. It is also the most rewarding personal win imaginable.