Yes, it’s easily possible to make great smothies with your stick blender, as long as you don’t need to add full size ice cubes as an ingredient.
Which negates some of the convenience of being able to zip out a smoothie in just a few seconds.
You’ll need ice crused small enough that your immersion blender can pulverize them.
The photo for this post is the real thing, what restaurants use, which is pretty similar to a trolling motor, for you boaters. They’re amazing tools.
- My Essential Appliance: Cuisinart Smart Stick Immersion Blender Essential Kitchen Tools (thekitchn.com)
- An Ode to my Immersion Blender (balanceandblueberries.wordpress.com)
- Best immersion blenders for soups, smoothies (abclocal.go.com)
- Immersed in Cooking (foodservicewarehouse.com)
- Smoothie Queen-in-Waiting (inhabitthebeauty.wordpress.com)